Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Drying Time:||8 Minute For Surface||Usage:||Appliance Paint, Boat Paint, Building Coating|
|Product Name:||Car Rim Spray Paint||Volume:||400ml|
rubber coat spray paint,
plasti dip spray paint
High Gloss Car Rim Rubber Spray Paint Fast Drying And Easy To Remove
1.100% acrylic resin
2. fast dry
3. be used in surface finishing and mending
4. interior-exterior use
5. Low chemical odor
6. Last for 2 years
|Net Filling Weight||as your request||Gross Weight||as your request|
|Colors||>100 colors||Smell||Aromatic ether|
|Ingredients||100% Acrylic Resin||Tack-Free Time||8-15 minutes|
|Spray Rate||99%||Hard-dry Time||30-60 minutes|
|Adhesiveness||<2 Grade||Bending||>2mm (Good Flexity)|
|Hardness||>HB (Scratch Resistant)||Coverage||About 2 square meters/can|
Free samples are available; we can customize special samples for you.
1. Cleaning the greasy dirt, water stains and dust of the spraying parts thoroughly.
2. Filling up hollow part with the atom ash and rub down.
3. Shaking the can about 2 minutes before the spraying and make sure it mix well
4. Pressing the nozzle with your forefinger and spraying the surfaces at a distance of 20 to 30cm with a constant speed.
5. By spraying several times, the performance effect i s better than one thick coating if you spray thin coating every two minutes.
6. After use, cleaning the nozzle by reversing the can and pressing the nozzle for three seconds in case of clogging before you store it.
1. Keep out of reach of the children.
2. Please keep can upwards and angle not less than 45.when application.
3. Please apply at ventilating place.
4. If spewed in the eyes incautiously, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water,then call physician.
5. Flammable, store under temperature of 45.C , do not store in the car or near heat and fire source,do not expose to sunshine, puncture or incinerate to the can;
6. The net weight and gross weight should be changed by the time goes, if any,it,s normal for this products, wastage rate is less than 2 % every year.
Contact Person: Doris