Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Un-open Shelf Life:||36 Months||Raw Material:||Acrylic|
|Packing::||1 X 20ft Container = Up To 10 Pallets = 2000 Boxes||Useage:||Ppliance Paint, Car Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish|
|State:||Liquid Coating||Appearance:||Hard Film|
OEM 400ML Acrylic Spray Paint,
ODM Acrylic Spray Paint,
OEM 400ML Aerosol Spray Paint
Liquid Coating Gold 400ML Acrylic Spray Paint Hard Film Appearance
Acrylic Color Aerosol Spray Paint 400 Ml Liquid Coating Gold Acrylic Spray Paint
Description of 400Ml acrylic spray paint
1.It is made from a mixture of N / C and ACRYLIC plastic, packaged as a handy hand-held spray, using paint to decorate wooden and metal surfaces such as: household appliances, tables, chairs, furniture playing for children, bicycles, motorbikes, ...
2. With high technical properties, suitable for all weather conditions, especially in the tropical climate. Under the correct conditions of use, the paint will have good adhesion, high gloss, and long lasting color for many years.
3.This is a high-quality, quick-drying paint with amazingly fresh, durable colors and a glossy shine
1. It is dry fast and the film finished has excellent hardness ,adhesion ,gloss and flexibility
2. It Has the characteristic of good atomization, easy performance,high spray rate.
3. It can be widely used for wood with finished surface ,metals ABS and other surfaces.
Aerosol spray paint
Hard Dry Time
5-8 minutes for dry surface
Easy and fast drying
24 hours for Hard Dry
360° rotation design
Resins, Pigments, and fillers, Solvents, Additives, Propellants
Tack free: ≤10min
* For undefined material, please try to spray on a cloth on a small area, and inspect the effect after 10 minutes.
* During usage, keep the angle between can and level above 45°C
* Use in a well-ventilated and dustless area, the paint will achieve the best performance in cool and dry condition.
Don't spray in rainy or freezing cold environment.
* Skin and eye irritant! In case of eye contact,flush with clean water, and seek medical attention!
* Combustible! Do not puncture, incinerate,expose or store above 45°C.
* Keep away from fire or heat source! Keep out of reach of children!
Contact Person: Chris