Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Production Name:||Engine Cleaner Spray||Use:||Clean The Engine Surface|
|Package:||12pcs Per Carton||Volume:||650ML|
650ML Automotive Degreaser,
TUV Degreaser Engine,
650ML Surface Cleaner
No Scrubbing EN71 TUV 650ML Automotive Degreaser Engine Surface Cleaner
650ml PLYFIT C0301 No Scrubbling EN71 TUV 650ML degreaser engine surface cleaning
of engine surface cleaner
1. It is specially formulated to remove dirt, smudgeand grease on complex surfaces of the engine effectively without hurtpaint film, rubber and plastic parts.
2. It can protect the engine and without damage to the rubber, plastic and paint.
3. It can be applied to clean the engine surface for car, boat, other equipment industrial machines (except motorcycle).
1. Car Engine Degreaser can be applied to clean the engine surface.
2. It can quickly remove the dirt, oil stain and other deposit without damage to the rubber, plastic and paint.
3. Engine Degreaser is a concentrated solvent based degreaser suitable for use on engines, tools, mechanical parts, and concrete without damage to rubber and plastic
. Power & Effective
. No Scrubbling
. Engine Safe
. Clean oil off concrete
1. Specially formulated to remove ingrained grease, oil, dirt & grime.
2. Precision spray nozzle.
3. Suitable for cleaning all metallic tools and machinery.
4. Fast and easy to rinse.
1. Please do not spray on objects directly in contact with food;
3. Please work at the ventilated place;
4. Keep out of reach of children;
5. Keep the aerosol cans are vertical and horizontal angle no less than 45 ℃ when spraying.
6. In case of splash into eyes, flush with water immediately, and seek medical treatment;
7. If accidental ingestion occurs, immediately induce vomiting and seek medical treatment
8.The engine cleaner spray is flammable, store where below 40 ℃, far away from heat and open flame. No exposure, puncture or burn the can;
1. Shake well before using, press the spray tip vertically. Don’t place it upside down.
2. Hold can 20-30cm from the surface to be sprayed.
3. In case of malfunction, take off the nozzle and clean with a pin or sharp object, put the nozzle back again afterward.
Storage Condition: Keep it out of touch of children; store it in cool, dry and well-ventilated place. The storage temperature shall range 0-45℃.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Contact Person: Jamson Peng