Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic||Type:||Spray Ink|
|Usage:||Animal Marking||Shelf Life:||12months|
Waterproof Animal Marking Paint,
Cattle Temporary Spray Paint,
Cattle Acrylic Spray Paint
Waterproof Animal Marking Paint Cattle Temporary Spray Paint
Art No. B1001
PLYFIT Harmless Animal Marking Paint is made of special formula to make a long-lasting, highly visible mark on cattle, swine, sheep, pig, horse or any livestock. Extremely fast drying, resists fading. Once dry, is fully weatherproof and waterproof. Also ideal for marking synchronized cows, dry cows, medicated animals, freshening dates; identifying newborns and dams; sorting animals, or any other marking needs. Various colors of red, blue, green, violet and so on are available.
Available colors :
Various fluorescent colors available
|ART NO.||CONTENT||CAN MATERIALS||CAN SIZE||CARTON SIZE||PACKING|
Shelf Life: 2 years
Storage Condition: KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN; store it in cool, dry and well-ventilated place lower than 45 degrees; keep away from fire source; do not puncture or burn the bottle.
1. Shake the can well before use
2. Invert can and point at ground or floor;
3. Hold can 4-10 inches above surface to be marked;
4. Clean valve by spraying upright for 2-3 seconds after each use.
Advantage Of Acrylic Spray Paint
1. Over 18-year manufacturing experience;
2. Exporting experience in over 80 countries;
3. Quality Guarantee: ISO9001,REACH,TUV, Factory Audit, SASO;
4. On time delivery, professional R&D team, satisfied sales service;
5. Customized product available.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children
Contact Person: Jamson