Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Aerosol Wood Spray Paint||Service:||OEM Service|
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Brand Name:||Plyfit|
|Spray Rate:||99%||Adhesiveness:||<2 Grade|
acrylic enamel spray paint,
magic spray paint
Reflective Decorative Aerosol Spray Wholesale Automotive Palette Pigment Emulsion Wood Exterior Interior Paint
Art No. B1401
|Can Material||Tin can|
|Qty/ctn||12pcs Per Carton|
|color||more than 100 colours available|
|Performance||Easy and fast drying|
|Application Field||vehicles,machine,apparatus and basement materials:wood,glass,leather etc.|
|Unopened shelf life||
Mainly applies to the chimney, pipes, car engines, car exhaust pipe, motorcycle engines, motorcycle exhaust pipes
, and other high-temperature environments.
|1)Has the characteristic of easy performance,good atomization,high spray rate.|
|2)Dry fast and the film finished has excellent hardness ,adhesion ,gloss and flexibility|
|3)It can be widely used for wood with finished surface ,metals ABS and other surfaces.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Storage Condition: KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN; Store it in cool, dry and well-ventilated place lower than 45 degrees; Keep away from fire source; Do not puncture or burn the bottle.
1. Clean the surface thoroughly, removing dirt, grease, oil, wax, rust, moisture, etc. Do not spray over loose paint
2. Shake can thoroughly for at least 1-2 minutes until the agitator begins to move freely.
3. Hold the can 15-25 cm from the surface to be sprayed. Start and finish spraying off the edge of the surface. To obtain a smooth finish, spray 2 or more thin coats in a steady side to side motion, preferable 1 0 minutes interval between each coat.
4. Paint coats are dry to touch in approximately 20 minutes. Allow more drying time at cooler temperatures.
5. Avoid spraying in rainy day or freezing environment.
6. Store in a cool dry place.
After spraying, clean the valve by turning the can upside down and pushing the spray head for approximately 4 seconds. If the valve clogs, pull out the spray head and rinse it in a solvent such as paint thinner.
Free samples are available; we can customize special samples for you.
Contact Person: Jamson Peng