Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Main Material:||Acrylic||Product Name:||Aerosol Acrylic Spray Paint|
|Pressure Inside:||0.3-0.5 Mpa(25℃)||Type:||Spray Paint|
|Use:||Interior And Exterior||State:||Liquid Coating|
matt lacquer spray paint,
magic spray paint
Multi Purpose Free Sample Magic Acrylic Spray Paint Various colors
1. Excellent decorative effect with many of optional colors or customized colors;
2. Excellent coverage and adhesion;
3. Easy and quick spray and minimize loss;
4. Fast drying (surface dry time: 10minutes);
5. Excellent protection against rust, impact, UV etc;
6. Glossy or matter finish.
Usage for Spray Paint
1. Clean surface thoroughly, removing all dirt, grease, oil, wax, rust, moisture etc. Cover adjacent areas to protect from spray mist. Use at room temperature up 70°F.
2. Shake can vigorously for about 30 seconds before spraying.
3. On previously painted surface test spray in a small inconspicuous area.
4. Hold the can 15-25cm from the surface to be sprayed.
5. Press spray button firmly with steady even strokes while moving can rapidly back and forth.
6. 2 to 3 films with 20-30µm thick are better. Intermittence of 10 minutes between each film is recommended.
7. After use, turn can upside down and depress valve button for several seconds to clear valve until only gas emerges so as to prevent clogging.
Health & Safety Precautions
1. Keep in ventilated cool and dry places.
2. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
3. Keep out of the reach of children.
4. If eye contact, immediately flush eye with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
5. If skin contact, flush skin with running water (and soap if available) and seek medical attention in the event of irritation.
|ART NO.||CONTENT||CAN MATERIALS||CAN SIZE||CARTON SIZE||PACKING|
Contact Person: Doris