Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic||Use:||Graffiti Indoor And Outdoor|
|Spray Rate:||≥95%||State:||Liquid Coating|
|Hard Dry Time:||< 1hour||Tack Free Time:||≤8min|
lacquer clear coat spray paint,
construction marking spray paint,
Tinplate can Graffiti Spray Paint
400ml Aerosol Fluorescent Graffiti Spray Paint Flexible Spray Paint Graffiti Wall Painting Material
Art No. B0202
|Can Material||Tinplate can|
|Qty/ctn||12pcs Per Carton|
|color||more than 100 colours available|
|Performance||Easy and fast drying|
|Application Field||vehicles,machine,apparatus and basement materials:wood,glass,leather etc.|
|Unopened shelf life||
1. Plyfit Graffiti Art Paint is a thick one coat multi-purpose acrylic paint for exterior or interior use on metal, wood, wall, plastic, etc.
2. Clean and degrease thoroughly the object to be painted. This is a highly pigmented product, before use shake the can well for 2 minutes.
3. Test spray. Paint by applying fast, thin, smooth, even strokes from a distance of 25 cm
4. After use turn can upside-down and proceed spraying for a few seconds in that position until paint stops emerging from user, thus avoiding it getting clogged.
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45℃); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children.
|ART NO.||CONTENT||CAN MATERIALS||CAN SIZE||CARTON SIZE||PACKING||20’GP|
|2||ACLHESION||≤Grade 2||≤Grade 2|
|5||TACK FREE TIME||≤10min||≤8min|
|9||PACKING APPEARANCE||CLEAN,CLARITY NICEY||CLEAN,CLARITY NICEY|
|10||PACKING||PARTITION SHELF EXIST AMONG CANS||PARTITION SHELF EXIST AMONG CANS|
Shelf Life: 3 years
Storage Condition: KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN; store it in cool, dry and well-ventilated place lower than 45 degrees; keep away from fire source; do not puncture or burn the bottle.
Contact Person: Chris