Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane||Usage:||Construction, Other|
|Product Name:||Expansion PU Foam Spray||Type:||Gun Or Straw|
polyurethane pu foam spray,
foam filler spray
High quality industrial large expansion construction PU Foam Spray 300ml/500ml/750ml
Art No. A0101 300ml/A0102 500ml/A0103 750ml
PLYFIT PU Foam is a one-component, ready to use multi-purpose polyurethane foam. It has large expansion capacity, which can be applied to insulating and filling of larger seams, joints, cracks such as gaps between walls, windows and doors, unreachable areas.
1. Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
2. Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
3. Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
4. Bonding and mounting.
4. Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
5. Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
6. Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
1. The PU Foam can apply on UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon).
2. Good expanding and filling capacities.
3. Application temperature is between+ 5°c to +35°c
Optimal application temperature is between +18°c to +25°c
1. Density:10-30kg/ m³
2. Tack-free time:10minutes
3. Drying time:3-4hours
5. Color:white, yellow, pink, grey etc
6. Max Yield Rate:50times
7. Environmental-friendly material
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5°c to +25°c. Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards
1. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40seconds.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Fit the gun or straw on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw.
4. Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand. Bottom up during application.
5. Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes.
6. Excess can be trimmed in about 20 minutes.
1. Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention;
2. Use in well-ventilated areas;
3. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles;
4. Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°c;
5. Do not burn or pierce even after use;
6. Keep away from heat, sparks, flames and static electricity;
7. Turn off sources of ignition (pilot light etc.); Keep out of the reach of children.
|ART NO.||CONTENT||CAN MATERIALS||PACKING||CAN SIZE||CARTON SIZE||20’GP|
|A0101||300ml/pcs||Tinplate||12pcs/ctn||65x158 mm||276x206x 206mm||2500ctns/ 30000pcs|
|A0102||500ml/pcs||Tinplate||12pcs/ctn||65x198 mm||276x206x 260mm||1980ctns/ 23760pcs|
|A0103||750ml/pcs||Tinplate||12pcs/ctn||65x300 mm||276x206x 352mm||1320ctns/ 15840pcs|
Contact Person: Jamson